Keep in touch with what’s happening in California about assisted living and RCFE legislation and related items.
CARR Honored by San Diego County Bar Association
CARR received notification from Lilys McCoy, the San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA) president, that CARR is the 2019 recipient of the Distinguished Organization Award. This award is given to a distinguished citizen or organization not composed primarily of lawyers or judges whose contributions over a period of time have had a significant and favorable impact on some facet of the legal system or legal community or civics education. CARR will receive the honor at the 2019 Annual Awards Luncheon held by the SDCBA on May 1.
Other honorees are:
- Peter Quon, San Diego County District Attorney's Office, Outstanding Attorney of the Year Award
- Hon. Dana Sabraw, U. S. District Court for the Southern District of California, Outstanding Jurist Award
- Alara Chilton, Law Office of Alara Chilton, Service to Diversity Award
- Mark Cumba, Office of the Attorney General, Service to the Legal Community Award
- Kimberly Swieringa, Swieringa Law and Mediation, Community Service Award
- Charles Bell, Office of the San Diego City Attorney, Service by a Public Attorney Award
- Spencer Scott, Office of the Public Defender, Outstanding Service by a New Lawyer Award