DONOR PROFILE (2017) (2018)
Corporate Sponsorship Level - Advocate
For over a decade the Anthony & Jeanne Pritzker Family Foundation aims to enrich the community, not just for the present but for generations to come. The Pritzker Family Foundation also donates to qualified employee-directed charities such as CARR.
The AJPFF supports five primary domains:
- Education - strengthening UCLA's capacity to remain a global leader among public universities in academics, research, athletics, and student diversity.
- Environment - investing in institutions that will preserve and sustain our environment for generations to come.
- Pritzker Foster Care Initiative, ensuring transition-age youth obtain the education and skills training necessary to achieve emotional well-being and financial independence.
- Medicine, providing funding to promote research, scholarships, and methods for improving patient care.
- Community, helping improve access for children and families to key institutions that promote the arts and that support Jewish life.
- Pritzker Family Foundation also donates to qualified employee-directed charities such as CARR.
CARR is grateful for the AJPFF's support.